CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Busy Year So Far!

So this year has already been so busy in school and out of school. I am having a blast getting to know my new little babies. There are really sweet and I am beginning to see our routines connect. This year as a team we decided to change our literacy center time and make it like the Daily 5. This has definitely been a challenge because I am really not sure what I am doing. We are introducing it a little slower then the book suggest, we are taking two weeks to introduce each part. I am slowly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We are also changing out math center time based on the Debbie Diller book. My school district has changed our math plans to base it on this concept. Changing both of these center times has made me feel like a first year teacher again. I know it will all be worth it in the end but man is it exhausting! Hopefully I will get back some time and get some pictures posted of my classroom. I have made many changes! Enjoy your FRIDAY!!!

~ Miss. Foehser

0 comments:

Post a Comment